How to create an ISO file of a directory on macOS that can be mounted as a CDROM in MS-DOS 6.22 ?
Start Disk Utility on macOS
- Go to: File -> New Image -> Image from Folder
- Choose the directory and press Choose
- Set Image Format to: DVD/CD master and press Save
- A *.cdr file will be created
- Go to the command line
- Cd to the directory with the *.cdr file
- Type the command: $ hdiutil makehybrid -iso -joliet -o tcc.iso TCC.cdr
- Go to your virtual machine running MS-DOS 6.22 and mount the newly created *.iso file
- In the MS-DOS 6.22 virtual machine you can now access the contents on drive D:
Let me know!
Contact me on my Social Media links.